[Sonar] Sonar hardware question

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 17:11:23 CDT 2012

Well I can't find the exit block that I took out last fall.  I know it was
plastic and just held with a screw top and bottom.  I did find a proper
exit box that I had from my old mast and put that in.

Now I need to tighten up my keel bolts.  Does anyone have a socket that
fits them?  I have a crack where the lead meets the fiberglass that was
never there before.

Mark

--
Mark