[Sonar] Splash party relocation

TOM KVALE rentvermilioncabin at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 16:41:49 CDT 2012

Hello Sonar Fleet,

I have confirmed with my wife, Deirdre, that April 21st will work for the Splash Party at our house at 58 Creekside Drive in Long Lake.   Please let me know when you would like to start the party to accommodate the Fleet meeting.

An estimate of how many people might attend would be helpful for food and beer provisions.

Tom K.