[Sonar] Splash party direction to the Kvale's house

TOM KVALE rentvermilioncabin at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 16:14:55 CDT 2012

Hello Sonar Sailors,

To find our house in Long Lake, you have two options if you heading west from the WYC or the 394 and 494 area.

If you are driving from 394 and 494, head west on 394 that turns into Hwy 12.  You will want to take the Long Lake Orono exit as 394/Hwy 12 merges into a two lane road.  (GPS system may not show the new bypass around Long Lake).  After exiting for LL go to the second stop light and take a left heading south on Cnty Rd 146 aka S. Brown Road.  Proceed to Watertown Road and take another left.  Drive down the hill through a 3 way intersection and take a right on Creekside.  We are the last house on the left at 58 Creekside.

If you are traveling from the WYC,  you can take Cnty Road 15 west and take a right on Orono Orchard Rd, which is just before the first sharp left on 15.  Take Orono Orchard past the golf course, until you come to Watertown Road- Take a left and Creekside Drive is one short block on your left.

Our home number is- 952-473-9633 and my cell is 952-240-6581.

I have plenty of beer and my wife will be making some Kung Pow chicken and rice for about 30 people.  If others will bring some alternative entrees, side dishes, etc.  we should be set for food.

See you about 7 on Saturday April 21.

Tom Kvale