[Sonar] SoN practice sessions

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:10:27 CDT 2012

All:

I'm planning on some practice sessions with the Home Depot buckets as marks
before the Star of the North regatta.

My proposal is one each week for next week and the week after at 5:30PM on
either the Tuesday or Wednesday evening.   It will be in the bay.  If we do
this on Tuesday,  we'll need to slide down by Sunsets to get out of the way
of the Lasers.  If there are at least a couple of us out there,  we can run
some starts together.

Here are the dates:    Sept 4, 5   week 1
                                Sept 11, 12 week 2

The idea is to pick the better of the two days conditions wise with the
preference on conditions over 10 knts per Sailflow.   I'll email out the
interested group and we can just go from there.

--
Thomas Brown