[Sonar] Maeflies Dec 8th in Chanhassen

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 11:46:41 CST 2012

We already have a decent size Sonar group going to watch the Maeflies play
this Saturday. (more info below)  If you are planning on going let me know
or say you are "going" on FB.. the place is relatively small so I am going
to try to get at least the one really large table... more if it sounds like
we have a bigger group.

J.R.

Catch The Maeflies LAST show of 2012!!
Saturday, December 8th at 8:00pm
The School II Bar & Bistro in Chanhassen, MN
Maeflies are ready to entertain you with their signature “Altronica”
Country-Rock originals and specially selected cover songs too!!
The School II is a local favorite for great food and live music. This venue
has great acoustics and comfortable seating; including a delicious dinner
menu, full-service bar and nice wine selection. Reservations are
recommended.
Call for reservations: 952-949-0000 or go to http://www.chanhassenbistro
.com/.
For even more info, go to http://www.maeflies.com/ Invite all your
friends!!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope to see you next month!!!