[Sonar] Maeflies Dec 8th in Chanhassen

Bangasser, Cheryl A Cheryl.Bangasser at allina.com
Sun Dec 2 11:55:15 CST 2012

Jr we will be going. Thx

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 2, 2012, at 11:46 AM, "J.R." <johnrainaldi at gmail.com<mailto:johnrainaldi at gmail.com>> wrote:

We already have a decent size Sonar group going to watch the Maeflies play this Saturday. (more info below)  If you are planning on going let me know or say you are "going" on FB.. the place is relatively small so I am going to try to get at least the one really large table... more if it sounds like we have a bigger group.

J.R.

Catch The Maeflies LAST show of 2012!!
Saturday, December 8th at 8:00pm
The School II Bar & Bistro in Chanhassen, MN
Maeflies are ready to entertain you with their signature “Altronica” Country-Rock originals and specially selected cover songs too!!
The School II is a local favorite for great food and live music. This venue has great acoustics and comfortable seating; including a delicious dinner menu, full-service bar and nice wine selection. Reservations are recommended.
Call for reservations: 952-949-0000 or go to http://www.chanhassenbistro.com/.
For even more info, go to http://www.maeflies.com/ Invite all your friends!!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope to see you next month!!!