[Sonar] various thoughts mostly looking toward next season

kstieers at yahoo.com kstieers at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 19:03:51 CST 2012

1) I concur
2) There are some Sonar sailors that sail Lasers or scows on Tuesdays, I'm not sure how many are team racers.  If we don't have to make them pick, that would be good...
3) I may be game, or as crew...
4) Tune up seminars? Tuning days?  I guess it depends upon what you have in mind, both in what the issue is and how to fix it.  Whatever we do, we need to have better publicity.
5) A well run list is still the best option.  Email is still the least common denominator, everyone has them