[Sonar] WCSC Sonars

Bert Foster bert at apexq.com
Thu Jan 26 15:45:11 CST 2012

Hi All,

Cappy's response below is in response to my email in a effort to work with
the WCSC Sonars for charter for fleet, team, or match racing.  We need to
fix up the boats for racing.  We have people that  can do that.  We have
money in the Fleet 5 account.   Ernie wants to use them for Access sailing.
We should be able to work out a program.  Lets brain storm how to do this.

Bert

  _____