[Sonar] Team racing scrimmage and midsummer social

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 21:17:48 CDT 2012

Are people up for a few team racing scrimmages?

If so,  I'd like to see if there is enough interest for this coming Sunday,
June 17, and then July 22 and then  August 19,  10AM.   Skippers,  please
let me know.   Please arrange for your own crew.

Also,  in July, are people up for a midsummer night's Sonar party?   I'm
thinking of July 13 or 14.  Club is available unless we want to make it at
someone's place.

--
Thomas Brown