[Sonar] A great wine event!

Gail Klein gail.l.klein at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:58:12 CDT 2012

Hi Fellow Wine Lovers,
Stephen Reid and I are on the board of this foundation, and are personal
friends of Mick Sterling. We love his music, his bands and what a great
person he is. Last year we went to this event, and had a great time. Steph
bid on an evening of his music, and he played for our yacht club friends
for an after sailing event. They all raved about his music. Mick is in the
Minnesota Music Hall of Fame, is a great bluesy Jazz musician and is very
connected with the music world in the Twin Cities.  We will be in Napa this
year, so can not attend this April. We do though, highly encourage you to
buy a ticket and have a great time, and meet some really wonderful people
who help to support and value his "30 days foundation".  This foundation
was founded to help people by giving them a "hand up" when they are in a
bind financially, for a short amount of time or a one time event. Most of
us have been there some time in our lives. They do things like purchase gas
cards for people so they can job hunt, pay their Centerpoint Energy bill,
purchase a doctors visit, things like that. All one time events to help
them through a tough time. The recipients have to fill out a small grant
request and supply a contact. No real cash is given to the recipient,
rather they are given a chance by having a bill paid, etc. Mary Beth
Gallagher from Wine Streets was part of this last year, and chose the wines
to go with the great food. There is a live auction and live music. If you
want to give back and have a great time, hear some great music, consider
this event. We know you won't be disappointed. If I let any one out of this
email, it is because I don't have their email, so feel free to share it
with me.

https://www.spillthewinerestaurant.com/wineD<https://www.spillthewinerestaurant.com/wineDinnerDetail.asp?articleID=7>
innerDetail.asp?articleID=7<https://www.spillthewinerestaurant.com/wineDinnerDetail.asp?articleID=7>

www:the30-daysfoundations.org

Thanks for taking the time to read about this.

Gail and Steph