[Sonar] Splash Party is on Saturday April 21... Starts around 5 and goes until???

Chris Fittipaldi chris_fittipaldi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 09:21:00 CDT 2012

Main dish will be provided...Beer too,  otherwise you know the deal, bring something to share.. including great stories, fine fellowship and laughter that comes from your soul.

Marty, Maybe we can take this opportunty to have our first fleet meeting??

And here is my thought for the upcoming sailing season.  This may speak more to some than others...

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are-----
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield.

Alfred Lord Tenneyson ,Ulysses

Chris