[Sonar] Seeking input on the post-race debrief idea

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Fri May 25 10:11:49 CDT 2012

Two issues that I see.

One is timeliness of the Kattack output.  Solution: Everyone gets the
Kattack app so Jarod doesn't have to download GPSs.  We ask Jarod to do us
first.  We may have to sweeten the request.  Rum is a good sweetener.

The other is a place to watch.  We could use the big screen if our playback
is ready first.  Otherwise we might have to use a laptop.

I don't see people coming to the YC on a separate day.  I would like to get
it to happen as quickly as possible after the race.  For those who can't
stay, a writeup broadcast to the fleet would help.

Ernest