[Sonar] Since notes never got published... (looking at you Howard...)

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Tue Sep 4 13:29:37 CDT 2012

I am certain that we did not cancel the Sonar start for the Fall Regatta.  I
intend to race in the Fall Regatta.  I know of at least 2 other boats who
also intend to race the Fall Regatta.

I believe we did vote to not score C6 on September 16th because of the SOTN.

On the WYC website, under Racing and Results, there is a tab for "Official
Special Fleet Rules".  We are supposed to make these decisions before the
start of the season, and submit them to the RC chairman to be reviewed for
clarity and then the chairman will post them to THIS page (not the Sonar
fleet page, although we could post them in both places).  Changes to the
SIs, as determined by this process, are the only changes that the protest
committee will honor.  At this point, we would have to ask the chairman of
the Race Committee to post a "Change Notice".

As things currently stand, anyone who wants to race in the Fall Regatta
and/or C6 can do it and will be scored.

Carmella