[Sonar] A great Event we could go to as a group.

Gail Klein gail.l.klein at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:19:25 CDT 2012

http://www.micksterlingpresents.com/Mick_Sterling_Presents/The_Bowling_Ball.html

Hey Sailors and Friends,

Steph and I are on the board of Mick's foundation. This event is coming
October 11th.  If you love great music, check out the performers. They are
all singing a song and creating a CD at this event.  We can get a group of
10 for $30 each. I am sure it will be a great time. If you haven't been to
Pinstripes in Edina, it is a unique, kind of upscale bowling alley, bar,
restaurant, ballroom, near Centennial Lakes.

Steph and I are going and would love to have you join us.  Let us know if
you are interested.  Mark your Calendars.

Gail KLein