[Sonar] SoN Canadian group will arrive about 6PM

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:27:08 CDT 2012

Our Star of the North Canadian group will be here about 6PM (they are on
the road just a few miles this side of Moorhead right now).   Due to the
great weather (badly needed rain) but poor sailing conditions,  they will
splash tomorrow and I likely won't be going out on the water this evening.

However,  some of us are getting together to head over to the Muni with
them at around 6, give or take some uncertainty in arrival time.   If you
head over there and don't see us,  call me at 612-804-6956 and I can give
you a status.

--
Thomas Brown