[Sonar] Looking for RC Support for U-Gotta October 6 and 7.

Randy Gould rgould at KnutsonConstruction.com
Mon Sep 17 12:32:46 CDT 2012

Good People!
We are looking for two (2) people to assist the RC for this year's U-Gotta (Chairs Jon Crump and Shawn Patterson) October 6 & 7. Let me know if you have an interest. This should be another great event with ALL volunteer food and beverage (by Bernie Soya and Matt Crump) covered, including bar and entertainment.

This should be an exciting two day, District Championship regatta with 18-20 of our best regional J/24s racing - sensational finishes with an opportunity to hang out with the ever exciting Jarod and his Race Officer team...

Fleet one would REALLY appreciated your participation.

(Did I mention the free bar?)

It promises to be a great experience.