[Sonar] Team Racing Event This Weekend

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 01:05:19 CDT 2012

Details on the team racing event this weekend.
Crew if you do not have a boat we will get you a ride.
Skippers / boat owners we might be a bit tight on the numbers so please
confirm with me if you are planning on bringing your boat.
If you are attending please confirm to me.  Please reply to me not the
whole Sonar fleet.

I currently believe we have enough boats and crew to get 6 boats on the
line.
If you are planning on bringing your boat please reply and let me know as a
few people have had a conflict come up.

For those that want to attend Friday will be a informal free of charge day
at the club discuss team racing and watch a team racing video.
The fee is $25 per participant for Saturday and Sunday if received by
Thursday, September 20th or $30 per individual if received after September
20th The fee per participant for a single day is $15 regardless of date
paid.

See attachments for more detail.

*SCHEDULE OF EVENTS*

*Friday, Sept. 21*

1730-2000 - Registration, Team Racing Discussion, Video.

*Saturday, Sept. 22*

900- 0930 - Registration

0930 - Mandatory skippers meeting

1000 - First warning, start of racing, Wayzata Bay

1800 - Drinks and Snacks at WYC

*Sunday, Sept 23*

1000 First Warning, start of racing, Wayzata Bay

1500 Deadline for last warning signal.

ASAP Debrief with refreshments and prize giving and closing ceremonies.