[Sonar] Champ of Champs annual race!

Sarah Olmsted sarah at sarahodesign.com
Sun Aug 11 20:00:23 CDT 2013

FYI Sonars…

The annual Champ of Champs race will be her shortly!

Wednesday August 21st race @6pm

Marty will be representing the Sonar fleet. Congratulations, Marty!   It would be great to have anyone who wants to, come out and watch the racing that night.  Wednesday nights at Minnetonka are their "Grill n Chill".   For WYC members that are not also MYC members, we ask that they pay cash (not check or credit card, so they need to come prepared) that night.  The dinner cost is $17 a person (it’s $16 plus tax, which I rounded down to $17).  Not sure what will be served that evening, but it's always very good:)

Take Care,
Sarah
Sonar Fleet Captain