[Sonar] Strictly sailing

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Sat Jan 26 13:40:32 CST 2013

Hey Allison, you should go eat at "Dick's Last Resort".  It's walking
distance from Navy Pier, although there are plenty of good eating places at
Navy Pier (I love Bubba Gumps), and I think there is now a DLR in
Minneapolis.

Check out the seminar on "Crew Schools".  Bert's Tuesday night seminars and
Saturday on-the-water training are featured.