[Sonar] Have you set up your slip-swap with a J24 yet?

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Wed Jun 5 21:29:16 CDT 2013

The J24 US National Championship is just a couple of weeks away.  Their SIs
do not allow them to be on lifts during the regatta.  Most of our J24s are
on lifts, so they need to be in a slip for the weekend of June 20-23.  A
Sonar fits just fine on a J24 lift.

EVERY Sonar in a slip needs to arrange a swap with a J24 for that weekend.
Sesame Street has arranged to swap with OZ.

If you have not offered to swap, and don't know how to connect with a J24
owner, send me your name, and I will help you connect.  There will also be
out-of-town J24s needing a slip.

We need to step up when other fleets need our help.  They will return the
favor when we ask.

Thanks to the BEST fleet!

Carmella Foster