[Sonar] Have you set up your slip-swap with a J24 yet?

Greg Bittle gregbittle at bittlelaw.com
Wed Jun 5 21:32:19 CDT 2013

Carmella Thanks

Here is the current status, Ernest says Finns Up on A dock can move.  I
agreed I would take Mark's buoy (a slip would be easier, and I will take
one if we get enough)

With Ernest's slip it looks like we only need  3 more (then I would have a
slip instead of a buoy, just easier).

Greg Bittle

DangerBittle/JohnsonLibertyMark KochendorferHellfireBennetFloating AlreadyNo
Need?Dirty PawsPatterson??BubblesNeffShadowfaxJudy WoellnerOzTurnquistSesame
StreetFosterVooDooGouldAmity IIIOlmsted/RainaldiRed CoatSpence-ParsonsFloating
AlreadyNo Need to move.KattackVerburgtTally HoBrownGotchaOelschlager??Motor
HomeSoya??The SituationHeissererFloating AlreadyNo Need?

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Carmella Foster <carmella at apexq.com> wrote:

> The J24 US National Championship is just a couple of weeks away.  Their
> SIs  do not allow them to be on lifts during the regatta.  Most of our J24s
> are on lifts, so they need to be in a slip for the weekend of June 20-23.
> A Sonar fits just fine on a J24 lift.****
>
> ** **
>
> EVERY Sonar in a slip needs to arrange a swap with a J24 for that
> weekend.  Sesame Street has arranged to swap with OZ.****
>
> ** **
>
> If you have not offered to swap, and don’t know how to connect with a J24
> owner, send me your name, and I will help you connect.  There will also be
> out-of-town J24s needing a slip.****
>
> ** **
>
> We need to step up when other fleets need our help.  They will return the
> favor when we ask.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks to the BEST fleet!****
>
> ** **
>
> Carmella Foster****

Gregory N. Bittle
Bittle Law LLC
5775 Wayzata Blvd., Suite 700
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
952.393.4546 (direct)
952.582.2900 (office)
952.546.4829 (fax)
www.bittlelaw.com
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE

In compliance with IRS requirements, we inform you that any tax advice
included in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or
written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding the
imposition of federal tax penalties or in connection with marketing or
promotional materials.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to
the intended recipient, be advised you have received this message in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is
strictly prohibited.  Please notify Bittle Bosman & Hansen LLC immediately
at (952) 582-2900, and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.