[Sonar] Have you set up your slip-swap with a J24 yet?

Howard Noreen Howard.Noreen at infor.com
Thu Jun 6 06:32:46 CDT 2013

I have Soñar on a buoy is someone would like to swap.
I know people would prefer a slip but it is yours if you need it.

Thanks -
[Infor]<http://www.infor.com/>

Howard Noreen
office: 651 767 6209 | mobile: 612 804 8498
howard.noreen at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB332C.645E4B70]
-------------------- Internet e-Mail Disclaimer --------------------

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is prohibited. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. The views expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are personal and, unless stated explicitly, do not represent the views of Lawson Software, Inc.