[Sonar] 'All Is Lost' move about singlehanding on Thursday at 7:10

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 15:59:38 CDT 2013

A good new movie about singlehanding is out that I'm hearing great reviews
about, especially if you like Robert Redford.

"All is Lost'
http://www.moviefone.com/movie/all-is-lost/62400/main

Some of us are planning to go to it on Thursday at 7:10 if you'd like to
join us at the Landmark theater in the 50th and France area.

I'm sure those of us who have been offshore on a boat that has a couple
feet or more of water sloshing around in it can appreciate this one.

--
Thomas Brown