[Sonar] Out-Of-Town Sonar Buyer

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Thu Mar 13 14:34:53 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I have been contacted by a California sailor who would like to buy a Sonar
in the price range of many of the WYC Sonars. I don't have a record of which
boats are for sale, so please let me know if you have sonar for sale and
you're asking price.

It would also be nice to know if the following repairs have been made:

1.    Chain plates on both sides. These older boats pull the chain plates
out, and of course you lose the mast.

2.    Mast step:  the wooden piece under the mast get soft it needs to be
replaced.

3.    Wiggly keel:  the keels get loose and need to be reinforced.

4.    Rudder post:  the tube below the tiller comes loose and needs to be
reinforced.

5.    Water soaked peanuts:  often the peanuts in the bow our soaked causing
the boat to be heavy in the bow.

Regards,

Bert

Bert Foster