[Sonar] Group Laser on the rack

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 11:43:46 CDT 2014

Last year,  we had a group use Laser that I kept on the rack at the WCSC
(by the main parking lot).    This is the famous 'FrankenLaser'  which has
been the young sailors coming up through the ranks.

This worked very well with 5 users last year.   We have 3 coming back,  so
there is room for two more.

The rack space is $250 a year and if everyone pitches in,  maintains the
boat etc. it works out to be about $75 a year for each.      We take turns
on the Laser evening races...seemed to work out just fine.    I did 3 or 4
Laser evenings and then a 4 or 5 'cruises',  and most of the users did the
same.  It worked well.

If you are interested,  let me know.

--
Thomas Brown