[Sonar] Sonar Fleet Meeting Agenda Item: Start Time for Rumbles and Sunday morning racing in August

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Tue Mar 25 09:25:56 CDT 2014

Hi All,

1.    Think about when to start the rumbles, 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 AM, 1 AM, 2
AM,. The Board of Directors wants no rumble race to start after 3 o'clock.

2.    Note that we will be racing on Sunday morning in August per an
agreement we made with the MYC as an experiment to see if we can improve
turnout, and how important was it to race on Sunday morning without the
motor boat chop.

3.    We have been working on the fleet special rules for a number of years
and have never developed them in writing and have them formally take place
on the website. It hasn't seemed to been terribly important, but Ken  will
be working on them, and if we can come up with a comprehensive set of rules
we can submit them to the race committee for review and get them on the
website.

Regards,

Bert

Bert Foster