[Sonar] Sonar Fleet Meeting

Howard Noreen Howard.Noreen at infor.com
Tue Mar 25 09:40:54 CDT 2014

Hello

Owners please bring a check to the meeting made out to Sonar Fleet 5 for $40 per boat.
If you cannot attend please mail me a check to my home address.

Howard Noreen
8512 Westmoreland Lane
St. Louis Park, MN 55426

Thanks -
[Infor]<http://www.infor.com/>

Howard Noreen - Product Director
office: 651 767 6209 | mobile: 612 804 8498
howard.noreen at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB332C.645E4B70]
-------------------- Internet e-Mail Disclaimer --------------------

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is prohibited. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. The views expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are personal and, unless stated explicitly, do not represent the views of Lawson Software, Inc.