[Sonar] [Capri25] Discount Spot Available for Wind Forecasting Seminar Tomorrow at WYC

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Fri Apr 10 10:43:57 CDT 2015

Thanks.  Someone has taken the seminar.

From: capri25-bounces at lists.wyc.org [mailto:capri25-bounces at lists.wyc.org] On Behalf Of Carmella Foster
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 10:38 AM
To: S2 List (s2 at lists.wyc.org); J22 List (j22 at lists.wyc.org); J24 List (j24 at lists.wyc.org); Capri List (capri25 at lists.wyc.org); Sonar List (Sonar at lists.wyc.org); AIS List (ais at lists.wyc.org); Ensign List (ensign at lists.wyc.org); PHRF List (phrf at lists.wyc.org); MORC List (morc at lists.wyc.org)
Subject: [Capri25] Discount Spot Available for Wind Forecasting Seminar Tomorrow at WYC

Hi Everyone,

I am unable to attend the Wind Forecasting Seminar tomorrow, and am looking for someone to take my spot.  I registered early and paid the early-bird price of $50.  The seminar is at WYC from 8 a.m. to 4:30.  Someone should take advantage of this opportunity.  Go to the seminar, learn a lot, and pay me $20 or more if you want.

Here is the link to the seminar information.  Reply to me if interested.  Please do not "reply all".

http://www.lakeeriewx.com/Seminars/WYC/WYCWind.html

Please accept my apology if I have cluttered your mailbox.

Regards,

Carmella