[Sonar] Training Sessions Door Volunteers

Ernest Brody epbrody at usinternet.com
Wed Apr 22 17:55:15 CDT 2015

It's spring (sort of). It's time for the Training Sessions and help for the
door. We need people to sell tickets, take tickets, and take money. The
Sonar fleet has usually done this. Most of you know the drill. If you help
at the door you get into the sessions free.

We need 6 people on the first Tuesday (April 28) and first Saturday (May 2)
because we sell ticket packages on those days. After that we need 3 people
each on the Tuesday (May 5 and 12) and Saturday (May 9 and 16).

Need to be there at 6:30 PM on Tuesdays and 7:30 AM on Saturdays.

Please let me know if you can volunteer.

Ernest

"Lead, follow, or get the Hell out of the way!"  -- Ted Turner