[Sonar] Annual Sonar Meeting

Sarah Olmsted sarah at sarahodesign.com
Fri Jan 16 16:43:38 CST 2015

Sonar Fleet #5,

It’s time to gather for our annual meeting, Monday January 26th @ 7-8:30 pm, WYC.

We need to elect a new secretary, so if you have someone you’d like to nominate, please come ready to do that.    Howard will take over as Fleet Captain and Ken will move into the Secretary position.  We’ll also discuss the upcoming sailing season schedule and regattas. Please let me know ahead of the meeting if there is anything you’d like discussed so that I can make time for your topic.

Dues can be collected at the meeting.  Be on top of it this year and bring $40 with you:)

Thank you,
Sarah