[Sonar] reminder: Sonar no-boat regatta with white elephant this Saturday night, Jan 24

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:19:45 CST 2015

--
Yes it's a party on Saturday January 24 from about 7 til ???
1037 lake street e Wayzata mn  (Chris Fittipaldi's place)

I will provide homemade pizza with the ingredients of your choice plus
italian meatballs and sausage for make you own subs.

Please bring some libations to share!!!

Tiramisu for dessert

White elephant

Bring your most imaginative sonar accessory carefully and attractively
wrapped and leave it by the door when you come in and pick up another one.

You can swap as much as you want while the gifts are wrapped.

Sometime during the party,  we'll open our 'gifts'.

See ya Saturday !!!