[Sonar] Boat Load o’ Wine

Howard Noreen Howard.Noreen at infor.com
Thu Jun 4 07:27:23 CDT 2015

Good Morning Sonar Fleet!

With the Wine on Wayzata Bay fast approaching I would like to ask for your help to make the event a success

The Wayzata Bay Committee has a $20 game called “Boat Load o’ Wine” that raises about $2,000.  Their goal is to fill a small boat with about 100 bottles of donated wine.  Each bottle is wrapped in a fabric bag, so no one knows what kind of wine they are getting.  This year one lucky player will take home a bottle valued at $150, donated by one of our sponsors Spasso.

We are asking if every WYC boat could please donated a bottle of wine (value $12-$15).  There is a box at the yacht club near the scoring computer for wine donations.

Also, with the June 19th event fast approaching, Thursday and Friday are the final days to purchase tickets at the discounted price of $60.  Then the price goes up to $75.  Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.wineonwayzatabay.com/BuyTickets.aspx

Thank you for helping us!

Thanks -
[Infor]<http://www.infor.com/>

Howard Noreen – Product Director
office: 651 767 6209 | mobile: 612 804 8498
howard.noreen at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB332C.645E4B70]
-------------------- Internet e-Mail Disclaimer --------------------

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is prohibited. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. The views expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are personal and, unless stated explicitly, do not represent the views of Lawson Software, Inc.