[Sonar] Keep next weekend open...(reposting from the Weathermark)

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:41:19 CDT 2015

Many of you get the Weathermark but our email inboxes get so cluttered that
it quickly bypasses us or gets stuck in a junk mail folder by accident.

So with Bert's endorsement,  I'm reposting the information on the Kristin
Berry coaching visit next weekend.      I'm planning to make as much a
weekend out of it as I possibly can with Sonar #548

WYC Hosting Racing Clinic with Kristin Berry

By Bert Foster

*Dates*: June 12 - 14, 2015
*Location*: Wayzata Yacht Club
*Cost*: Free to WYC members

Wayzata Yacht Club is excited to host a racing clinic with Kristin Berry,
Director of J Worlds. Details are still being finalized. The following is a
tentative schedule.

   - Friday Evening: Seminar/chalk talk at WYC clubhouse with beer and
   pizza.
   - Saturday (all day): On-the-water drills followed by dinner and
   debrief/presentation.
   - Sunday Morning: On-the-water drills followed by debrief, lunch, and
   closure. Finish in time for 2 o'clock races

More information will be posted as details are finalized. For more
information, contact Bert Foster
<bert at apexq.com?subject=Kirstin%20Berry%20Clinic>.

--
Thomas Brown