[Sonar] Update - Tonights Social - 6/5 - Your RSVP is helpful

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:39:20 CDT 2015

After sailing tonight we will be going to Chris Fittipaldies house for
dinner.
Chris has offered his house as a solution to what will be a crowded yacht
club due to a graduation party going on at the same time.  We did entertain
the idea of gathering on the island as there are tables and a grill but
with blessings from Chris we will be meeting for the social part of the
evening at his house located just a few blocks from the yacht club.

The address is;
1037 Lake Street E
Wayzata, MN 55391

I will still make the food arrangements of grill items, fixings, chips and
other goodies.

A big THANK YOU to Chris!

J.R.

Current forecast is ENE at 11