[Sonar] Help the kids!!! 😊⛵️

Sarah Olmsted sarah at sarahodesign.com
Fri Oct 16 08:40:40 CDT 2015

Sonar Friends,

Four of our local kids from Minnetonka High School sailed a Sonar to first place ⛵️ in a qualifying regatta in Chicago last weekend!  They would love some help in preparing for the November 20th national championship event in Ft Lauderdale!  They could bring their own sails, but could really benefit from using someone's hull or sailing with you!

I've cc'd the families that are doing the event so coordination could go directly to them.  Or feel free to contact me:)

Thanks for your support!

Sarah

Sarah O Design
651-276-5332