[Sonar] St. Pete NOOD Sonar Clinic

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 19:27:21 CDT 2015

Just heard back from KB.  The following are current estimates of Doyle sails intended to be sold after the clinic:
Sonar Main - $1,890Jib with window - $1,175Clew locks - $40Radial Spin .5 oz - $1,875
Clinic participants would receive 20% off of these prices, and take them after the clinic.  Shipping and tax, if any, extra.

Probably have the group roll 'em up and ship together from St. Pete.  That's all I know right now.  Event organizing is continuing and I need to hear back this Friday for those interested in participating.  Need 6-10 boats (from WYC and other places) to make it happen.

Sincerely,
Kevin
 Kevin Kennykevinpkenny at yahoo.com