[Sonar] HS Sailors Qualify for National Keelboat Invitational

j haverstock director.lmss at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:10:30 CDT 2015

Hi Sonar Fleet,

LMSS has been thrilled with the recent addition of 2 Sonars to our program.
Most recently, 4 Minnetonka High School sailors attended a midwest keelboat
qualifier in which they placed first overall. Winning the event provided
them with a birth to the ISSA National Keelboat Invitational at the St.
Petersburg Yacht Club Florida, Nov 11- 12th.

For training purposes, the sailors would like to continue practicing in the
boat over the next few weeks. Due to maintenance issues, LMSS has already
pulled our equipment for the season. Is anyone planning on keeping their
boat in the water for another week or two? Would any fleet members be
willing to show our team a few tricks and tips prior to the event?

If your boat is available to help these young sailors practice for their
upcoming event, please let us know. They are able to provide their own
sails for any available practice time.

Your help and expertise is greatly appreciated!

Jess Haverstock

Lake Minnetonka Sailing School
director.lmss at gmail.com
P:952.404.1645