[Sonar] A get together for those considering (even thinking about) going to the NOODs?

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:06:17 CDT 2015

Say what?  Please refer to Kevin Kenny's email about attending the NOODs in
St. Petersburg FL in mid February from a few days ago.

If there are people considering this,  I would propose that we meet at some
local watering hole this weekend and see what people are thinking.
Please let me know your ideas on where and when.

Since we have not done the Sheboygan or Galveston trip for a few years,
I'm interested in in a road trip if we can somehow get enough interest to
put a team together.

Thomas Brown