[Sonar] Star of the North update

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:30:41 CDT 2016

We're now only four weeks away.  At this point, we already have 31 boats
registered for the event.  At thirty-days out, that's the most we've ever
had.  Unfortunately only one S2 7.9 has signed up, so we're not sure yet
whether this will be a three-fleet regatta or a two-fleet regatta.
Regardless, the plans are coming together perfectly, so this should be one
of our best events yet!

Please see the regatta summary below.  Also, if you're planning to attend,
please help us with the planning process by registering now.

Thank you!
OT

*Site:*
http://www.star-of-the-north.org

*Direct Registration Link:*
https://starofthenorth.sportngin.com/register/form/186588372

*Event Summary*
*Friday*

   - Competitor meeting at 8:30am
   - Breakfast provided by Pete Ice
   - Racing starts at 10:00am
   - Drone coverage by Minnesota Drone Photography (weather permitting)
   - Free chair massages by Active Family Chiropractic
   - A free pig roast catered by Mr. Pig Stuff
   - Open scow bar
   - Music by Michael Handler band

*Saturday*

   - Breakfast provided by Pete Ice
   - Racing starts at 10:00am
   - Drone coverage by Minnesota Drone Photography (weather permitting)
   - Full dinner catered by the amazing Connie Blanchard
   - Open scow bar
   - Music by Dean Weiser band

*Sunday*

   - Breakfast provided by Pete Ice
   - Racing starts at 10:00am, and goes until 12:30pm
   - Drone coverage by Minnesota Drone Photography (weather permitting)
   - Free Burgers & Brats
   - Open scow bar (if we still have leftovers)
   - Awards Ceremony
   - Music by Jah-B band

--
*Odell Tuttle*