[Sonar] Star of the North update

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:58:02 CDT 2016

registered boat roster:

*Capri 25*
249 - Lickety Split
207 - Rampage
334 - Jalapeno
263 - Persistence
198 - Off-Line
3790 - Tsunami
197 - Trebuchet
291 - Consensum
229 - Honeymoon's Over
42665 - Tango
417 - Slam Dunk
205 - Quick Draw
424 - Conquistador
298 - Aithos
447 - Maverick
168 - Code Blue
355 - Wahoo
*Missing:* Fat Boys High on Ice, Rockit, Looscrew, El Encierro, Fore Sail,
Ellie Jay, Catapult III, Asturias, Red Shift, Chumbucket, Molly Buses,
Overbearing Too, Cut Throat

*Sonar*
508 - Allegedly
22 - Stormy Petrel
391 - Surly Angel
548 - Tally Ho!
822 - All for Knot
159 - Pirate Booty
486 - RedLine
464 - Gusto
24 - Sesame Street
371 - ZataWay
370 - Batmobile
*Missing: *Buckin' Burro, Forte, Ship Weck, Dark Horse, Brouhuha, U-betcha,
Smiles, Cajun Moon, Sonar

*S2 7.9*
524 - VOOM!
*Missing:* All the boats not named VOOM!...

--
*Odell Tuttle*
VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING

SportsEngine | 807 Broadway St NE | Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN 55413
SportsEngine.com <http://sportsengine.com/> | twitter.com/NBCSportsEngine |
facebook.com/NBCSportsEngine