[Sonar] Sonar Snack List Latest Update

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Sat Jun 4 11:29:52 CDT 2016

First, an update on the WYC email list server.  It was discovered on Thursday afternoon that no emails had gone out since May 20.  They were just stuck in the server somewhere.  When the problem got fixed, all of those "stuck" email were sent out, so you probably received some strange emails that seemed to convey old information.  Things are back to normal.  Please encourage all crew to sign up for the Sonar email list server, and also to pay their crew dues.  A list of paid members is posted on the WYC web site (which I think is kind of tacky), but it's there, so check your crew list and apply some peer pressure.

Now to the Sonar Snack List, I am still waiting to hear from a few people.  We might have to have some mini-potlucks!

May 15 - Dark Horse
May 22 - Stormy Petrel
May 29 - Forte
June 5 - Ship Weck
June 12 - Cajun Moon
June 19 - End of the A Series Party, no Sonar snacks required
June 26
July 3 - NO RACE
July 10 - All For Knot
July 17 - Batmobile
July 24 - Zataway
July 31
August 7 - End of the B Series Party, hosted by the Sonar and Ensign fleets for the whole yacht club
August 14 - Brouhuha
August 21 - Sesame Street
August 28 - World Famous C Dock Party
September 4
September 11 - Surly Angel
September 18 - Star of the North Regatta
September 25 - Fall Regatta, PHRF an MORC fleets serve chili