[Sonar] Point of Discussion: Sanctioning the Star of the North

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:13:00 CDT 2016

Please let me know if SCA has any objections with the existing NOR.  The
SI's have not yet been published.  We will do everything possible to meet
approval for this year's SoN.  This should not be an obstacle.

Thanks,
OT

--

*Odell Tuttle*
VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING

Sport Ngin | 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN 55413
sportngin.com | twitter.com/sportngin | facebook.com/sportngin

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Ernest Brody via Sonar <sonar at lists.wyc.org