[Sonar] Annual Fleet Meeting

Howard Noreen Howard.Noreen at infor.com
Tue Nov 15 11:28:04 CST 2016

Hello

It was great to see many of you at the banquet this past weekend.
We would like to hold the Sonar Annual Meeting before the end of the year while everything is still fresh.
Looking at the WYC availability and holidays, Friday December 16th looks like our best option.

Please let me know if you can attend.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks -
[Infor]<http://www.infor.com/>

Howard Noreen - Director Product Management
office: 651 767 6209 | mobile: 612 804 8498
howard.noreen at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB332C.645E4B70]
-------------------- Internet e-Mail Disclaimer --------------------

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is prohibited. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. The views expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are personal and, unless stated explicitly, do not represent the views of Lawson Software, Inc.