[Sonar] Update: 2017 Star of the North Regatta

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:40:13 CST 2016

Just a few notes to report.  Curious about your feedback:

*Dates: *For various reasons, it's becoming clear that the best possible
dates would be 9/15-9/17.

*Duration:* The plan is for a three day regatta for Capri and Sonar fleets,
but only Saturday-Sunday for the S2.79 fleet.  I see no reason to object to
this request by the S2's.

*Additional Fleet?:* There is the possibility that we could make this a
multi-club regatta by inviting the E-Scow fleet to join.  There is
sufficient interest.  If we did this, it would make the regatta larger and
bring more resources to the event.  If we gave the E-scows the early start,
they would likely gone and out of the way of the keel boats.

Please let me know your thoughts on these topics.

Thanks,
OT

--
*Odell Tuttle*
VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING

SportsEngine | 807 Broadway St NE | Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN 55413
SportsEngine.com <http://sportsengine.com/> | twitter.com/NBCSportsEngine |
facebook.com/NBCSportsEngine