[Sonar] Thursday Crew

Elizabeth Mayotte elizabeth.mayotte at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 14:20:37 CDT 2017

Almost sailing time!

I am looking for a boat to crew on this coming season on Thursdays and
Saturdays. If you are in need of crew contact me and we can talk about my
experience and what you are looking for. Not a fore decker, reliable, loves
to sail, sailed on Sonars for over 20 years. Can start June 1, but willing
to go for a test sail another day if you like.

Lisa Mayotte
612-839-0645
elizabeth.mayotte at gmail.com