[Sonar] Tonights team racing evening- crappy weather but come to the club anyways!

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 08:10:56 CDT 2017

It looks like pretty crummy weather tonight but I would suggest that people
come anyways.  (I am)

The grill will be going and I've got some rules discussions that we can
shoot the breeze about with the magnetic boats on the board.

We can have the fireplace going too.   Looks like we might want that.

This will be the last formal Friday for this for the season.

Thomas Brown