[Sonar] Tonights team racing evening- crappy weather but come to the club anyways!

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 10:17:43 CDT 2017

Agree with Thomas that weather is looking like it might not be good.
*HOWEVER if we have a window to sail WE WILL SAIL... *
(we currently have 5 boats and 18 people.  I am working on a 6th boat...)
*IF we chose not to sail we will still have our Dinner / Social*, talk
about Team Racing, AND discuss how we can make our Fridays better for next
year!

Feel free to email me any comments / suggestions about our Friday Team
Racing & Social.

Even if you are not sailing please feel free to come for the Social!

J.R.
612-290-1499

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 8:10 AM, Thomas Brown via Sonar <sonar at lists.wyc.org