[Sonar] First WYC Happy Hour at the "District" on Thursday, January 12th, 5:00 p.m. till 7:00 p.m.

Renee Vetsch reneevetsch at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 23:07:48 CST 2017

 https://www.facebook.com/events/1635845943376175/

Join us for the first WYC Happy Hour of the winter! The festivities will begin at 5pm at District Fresh Kitchen (300 Superior Blvd, Wayzata). We'll meet in the bar area and happy hour prices will be extended until 7. We will be raffling off gift certificates and other fun prizes. Come catch up with your sailing buddies and start getting excited for the upcoming sailing season! Let Renee or Jenny know if you have any questions.Renee Vetsch - AVEDA Cosmetologist
"INSPIRE" SALON de Coiffure
11731 50th St. N.E.
Albertville, MN 55301
(763) 497-2911