[Sonar] Yesterdays RaceQs

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Fri May 19 12:13:28 CDT 2017

Looks like we have 7 tracks uploaded.
I added our course marks

The following boats had partial tracks.
I assume like me others ran out of battery?

Red Shift 2 Legs
ZataWay 3 Legs
Shipweck 4 Legs

Troy and Jerry can you confirm this?

I have not figured out all the options on race replays yet.
Has anyone found Leg and/or Course VMG? (you can watch it at any given time
when you do a boat or boat on boat but I have not found it for each
leg/total race)  You do get Time, Distance sailed in NM (6076.. feet) and
average Speed in KN (1.15 mph) so you can manually figure out VMG for each
leg.

I'm happy to get part of a track.  My battery was about 80% when I started
so it used more than I was expecting. (I was not uploading in real time
only recording my track) Thinking I will try using a battery backup next
race.

Anyone else have any comments / input?

Thanks all....
J.R.