[Sonar] Last Thursday of 2018 - Race to Excelsior! - Sep 20

Wes Reavely wes at stormyracing.com
Mon Sep 17 17:13:15 CDT 2018

Greetings WYC! Unbelievably, this season’s Thursday racing is over. Believably, not many of us want it to end... Which means it’s time for one last hoorah! Join us this comingThursday at WYC to rig and “race” down to the Excelsior docks for one more evening of weeknight sailing fun! If we aren’t privileged with fair weather, we will break open the snacks at WYC instead. What do I need to do? Tell your favorite boat you want to go! Tell your 2nd favorite boat you want to go! If neither of them are going, just show up anyways and we’ll find you a new favorite boat to be on! Format: While we don’t need to employ a race committee, we typically do our best to beat our favorite rivals from any fleet! Bring some of your favorite snacks and refreshments for the trip- as well as plenty of warm, wind-breaking and water repelling layers!!!! Dock Time: 6 PM (loose) Thursday, Sept. 20th. What happens in Excelsior?!?! Old Schooler’s know it’s hard to beat Maynard’s patio right off the dock. For the “New School” folks, Excelsior Brewing and Jake O’Connors are a just quick skip away! What else?? Make sure your boat is equipped with dock lines, running lights and MUSIC! Alt Plan: Mingle at WYC with snacks, libations, fellow sailors and the best stories of the season! *BYOEverything